The Etiquette Imperative Tip of the Day:
It is inappropriate for undergarments to visible while in public. That includes bra straps...even as we enjoy summer temperature and fashions.
Evening News with Katie Couric Segment
Dawn Turner-Trice's Chicago Tribune column, "Girls Rule! Helps Girls To Help Themselves" >>read<< or take a sneak peek.
Dining Etiquette Matters:
Uninterrupted time sharing a meal with adults helps children to observe and learn table manners.
When was the last time you sat around the dinner table at home and shared a cooked meal?
In the news:
The Etiquette Imperative featured on Fox News
Today’s Most Exciting, Comprehensive & Flexible Training Program
Inspiring Excellence, Confidence and Civility Through Etiquette Mastery
Additional Questions? Email us or phone us at 312-479-0789.
Become A Certified Children's Etiquette Consultant
On-line Registration: Open
"Certification changed my life. After getting laid-off, I decided to take my career in a different direction. They do a good job of making the etiquette curriculum relevant and provided more business and program development material than I received in my MBA classes." ~Felicia Begarde, Etiquette Consultant
This certification program is ideal for educators, program directors, community/faith based organizations and individuals who desire to either incorporate etiquette mastery into their existing programs or desire to start their own etiquette businesses.
In our virtual classroom, you will learn everything needed to launch your own etiquette business or to incorporate etiquette lessons into your school or youth programs. This program is designed for dynamic individuals who intend to launch etiquette classes, programs and schools and provides curriculum pieces specially designed to positively impact the lives of youth residing in urban communities.
Your program will include:
- ACCESS + FLEXIBILITY: Unlimited access to our virtual classroom which may be accessed at your leisure. Complete modules and sit for etiquette certification electronically and via our online portal
- ETIQUETTE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION: An etiquette training manual complete with proven teaching tools. Course materials include: Business Operations, Marketing and Strategic Planning, Presentation Skills, Dining Skills, Social and Communication Skills, Telephone Skills, Chivalry, Posture, Grooming & Attire, Cotillion and many other topics that help nurture a child’s social development
- LAUNCH TOOLS: Access to business/program/workshop best practices and success strategies designed to sustain the viability of your program or business
- MARKETING: Certified Etiquette Professional Referral and partnership opportunities + Access to affiliate marketing opportunities designed to promote you and your classes
- RELATIONSHIP: Ongoing access to virtual brown bag lunches, industry discussions, business development calls and other opportunities designed to continue your learning, sustain your business and support your success. .
Based on this program, a child can return to you for continued etiquette training up to six times over 12 years.
Registration fees must be remitted prior to session start date. Materials and fees are non refundable after curricululm shipment date.
States represented: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Idaho, Tennessee, South Carolina,
North Carolina, California, New York, Florida, Alabama,
New Jersey, Michigan, Ohio, Nevada, District of Columbia
Countries: Canada, France, Nigeria, Guam, United Kingdom
I really appreciated the business development modules. The excercises and activities helped me obtain contracts with two schools and a non-profit organization the same week I became certified.
Candyce Heim, MA
I became unemployed about 6 months ago and became certified to supplement my income.
Between the referrals I receive from The Etiquette Imperative Institute and the etiquette classes I provide for our local Park District, I'm doing this full time.
My goal is to start a school within the next 12 months. Thanks for giving me the tools to create a new career!
Cheryl Major, TX
TODAY'S MOST EXCITING, FLEXIBLE AND COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM
Social, Grooming & Attire, Communication and Debutante Coaching